Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A minor update

Well, as of today I have been on the Royal Greens for 1 week. I have noticed a significant difference in my energy levels since the second day. I have had a little more pep in each step and I really noticed it on my run the other day. I hit mile 3 and where I normally started feeling a little winded, I felt great and continued on for another mile. I gave 4 days worth to a friend at work and she told me that she is noticing an increase in energy & endurance as well, so it's not just my imagination, haha. Everyone at work is calling it my "Green Cocaine" or my "Hippie Coke", but it's funny how more and more they are listening to me.

Yesterday I also joined the local Nautilus Center. The owner, John, is a great guy and helped set me up with a decent routine to strengthen my core. He started me out easy because it has been quite a while since I have really done anything with weights, and it wasn't much then. What can I say, I was lazy, haha. But, it is a plan we are going to build on over time. I could really feel the burn after my workout yesterday afternoon. It was great! I think that this will help significantly with my training and with my overall health & well-being.

No comments:

Post a Comment