Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Royal Greens Ultra Blend




















I just received my first container of the Royal Greens Ultra Blend. It is supposed to be a blend of fruits, vegetables, phytonutrients, probiotics, digestive enzymes, fiber and antioxidants vital to a healthy body. It is a powder that you mix with 4-8 ounces of water. I mix with 4 ounces because it is more concentrated that way and easier for my body to absorb (at least that's my thinking on it, haha). The flavor is not near what I thought it would be. It sort of reminds me of what Double-Mint gum used to taste like when I chewed it (back when I was probably 10 years old). Basically, this is being used as a supplement for all of the greens that I don't get around to eating. I eat tons of fruits, but very few vegetables. I know I should do better, and am working on it, but this will have to suffice for now.

I will try to keep you up to date on what changes I notice and how it affects my body.

A little info taken from the Royal Greens link posted in the title:

Royal Greens Ultra Nutritionally Supports:

* More energy and stamina
* Cardiovascular and circulatory health
* Healthy cholesterol levels
* Cellular health and rejuvenation
* Immune system function
* Proper digestion and elimination

No comments:

Post a Comment